Are you ready for SUCCESS?
Our school serves first-time ninth graders who have been held back at least twice in elementary and/ or middle school. We know that all students, regardless of their past experiences in school, can be successful. Our school is designed to help students get back on track and to graduate ready for college and careers.
Everyone in our community works together to provide a safe, supportive, and academically rewarding experience for students. Our team is made up of Department of Education and Good Shepherd Services staff.
- Through our integrated partnership with Good Shepherd Services, we provide students with coaches who will help them create personalized academic plans and guide them through the process of achieving them
- Small classes and supportive teaching staff
- Online courses and tools that address each student’s academic needs and create opportunities for students to pursue their unique interests
- Project- based electives that allow students to learn in real world situations
- Paid Learning to Work Internships designed to help students explore their interests and prepare for careers after high school graduation
- Clubs and sports based on student interests