Free training program, with job placement assistance that offers courses in IT support, systems administrator, code bridging and cyber security.
- Are unemployed, Work only part-time, Work in a minimum wage or other low-paying job
- Receive any public benefits such as unemployment insurance, Medicaid, subsidized housing, nutrition or income support
- You have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- You are legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- You can read, write and speak in English.
- You can pass a basic academic assessment test.