WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
We collect and maintain personal information about you that you voluntarily submit to us as part of the Interactions. In particular, we may request personal information from you, including:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Whether or not you were born in 2004
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
In general, we use the information collected through the Interactions for the purpose of contacting you (as per your request) about the possibility of enrolling at BFHS.
HOW DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We will not share your personal information except:
- To a third party marketer engaged to contact you on our behalf about the possibility of enrolling at BFHS.
- As required to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To investigate an alleged crime.
- To establish, exercise or defend legal rights.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- With your consent.
Brooklyn Frontiers High School
Attention: Alona Cohen
112 Schermerhorn Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201